Using the new message board
One of, maybe the only, drawbacks to upgrading to the new message board is that we were unable to transfer old message board accounts to the new board. We apologize to our veteran users for the inconvenience, but re-registering is easy.
- At the very top of this page there is a blue menu bar. Click "Free Membership/Register."
- Fill out the registration form. If you are a returning member, feel free to enter the username you used for the old site in the "Username" box.
- Write down your password and keep it in a safe place.
- Click the "Register" button at the bottom of the page. You should now see a message at the top of the form saying your registration was successful.
- Click on "FAU Message Board" on the main navigation menu (the menu below the OwlAccess logo and the banner advertisement).
- On the right side of the screen you will see a field where you can enter your newly-created Username and Password. Do so.
- Once logged into the message board you can use the message board. Enjoy!
- 3 years, 10 months ago
- Using the new message board