Home FAU at Miami Sept. 10

FAU at Miami Sept. 10

Home Forums FAU Football – The Pipeline FAU Football Game Week FAU at Miami Sept. 10

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  FauOwlAccess 3 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

FauOwlAccess
    Keymaster

SouthernIllinoisVS  

FAU (1-0, 0-0 C-USA)
    vs. Miami
    (1-0, 0-0 ACC)

The Owls head to Hard Rock Stadium on Saturday to face the Hurricanes. Kickoff is 6 p.m. Discuss the game here.

• #1725 Reply

FauOwlAccess
    Keymaster

FAU coach Charlie Partridge said LT Reggie Bain has moved from a hospital unit at Delray Medical Center to a rehab facility.

“Hopefully as soon as possible we get him back around here,” Partridge said. “The guys miss him. We miss him.”

Partridge said Bain spent part of Saturday listening to the Owls’ victory over Southern Illinois.

“From the excitement in his voice it felt like he was in the locker room celebrating with us,” Partridge said.

• #1731 Reply

FauOwlAccess
    Keymaster

Some injury updates:

Partridge said he expects WR Nate Terry and G Antonyo Woods to play on Saturday. The Owls will also get backup center Richard Williams back this week. Sources tell me he was suspended for the first game.

• #1733 Reply

FauOwlAccess
    Keymaster

Should be an interesting week in the Homer family. Tevin is a CB at FAU. Brother Travis is a RB at Miami. Both could be on the field at the same time on Saturday.

• #1841 Reply

Anonymous

Chuck, can you give us your opinion on the 4th down play? Down only two scores, it seemed way too early to make that call. It did look like they were starting to move the ball easier as Kaya settled down and the O line was wearing down our D line but still seemed to early to me.

• #1849 Reply

FauOwlAccess
    Keymaster

I was shocked they didn’t punt there – high risk, low reward. Once they didn’t pick up the first down, the game was over. FAU has the best punter in the nation – who did have one blocked earlier – but you have to extend the game there. I don’t care that Woods dropped a sure first down. That mistake falls on the coaches.

By the way, I addressed this very topic in today’s Four Down Territory.

Reply To: FAU at Miami Sept. 10
Your information: