FAU signee Moody named Parade All-American
Poinciana guard Stefan Moody, who has signed to play at Florida Atlantic next season, has been named to the prestigious Parade All-American team.
Moody led Poinciana to a 20-10 season and averaged 27.9 points per game.
The 5-foot-10 Moody was also named to the Class 7A All-State team and the Orlando Sentinel’s All-Central Florida team.
Moody is part of the Owls’ 2012 recruiting class that also includes:
- Chris Bryant: 6-9 F Fishburne Miltary Academy
- Devonte Thornton: 6-7 F Marietta (Ga.)-Osborne
- Javier Lacunza: 6-8 F Hudson Falls (N.Y.)
- Jackson Trapp: 6-4 G Fishburne Miltary Academy
- Cavon Baker: 6-1 G New Hope Academy